- Set up your event profile using the unique link that was emailed to you
- Sign in with LinkedIn and set up your profile
- View your personalised event calendar
- Click ‘My profile’ on this website to access your event profile at any time
- You can swap contact information with other attendees instantly
- You can engage with content during presentations
- You can view your personal agenda and track your sessions through “My profile”
- You can request meetings with other attendees
- Flashing White indicates that a keynote session will start shortly and to begin making your way to the allocated room
- Flashing Green indicates you have successfully exchanged contact details with another attendee
- A flashing colour as you approach a session means you have registered to attend that session
- If your button doesn’t flash as you approach a session this means you didn’t select to attend this session during registration – don’t worry though, you can still attend. Our friendly staff will just ask that you wait a moment while those who did register have a chance to find a seat first
When you are on your Klik profile, click on the menu and then on “My Account”. Under your email address, you can check the "Hide my email address" box and the same process for your mobile number. This is where you can edit any information about you.
We are all about recycling and want to make sure the buttons are properly recycled. We will have some dedicated staff collecting your lanyards at the end of the day.
Make sure that both button lights up Green when interacting with other attendee’s. If you do see flash Green and still don't see your connections, please ask Adobe Staff for assistance.
Please ask Adobe Staff for assistance.